If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A short summary of our stance regarding your privacy is as follows:
- You have the right to request information on what we know about you and how we use it.
- That information will be provided to you free of charge, once a year, at your request.
- You have the right to be forgotten and request your account information be deleted.
- We will strive to respect your rights, no matter where in the world you are.
- We will only share your information with you, in order to comply with applicable laws, to protect your rights, to fulfill business obligations, or to comply with active law enforcement investigations.
- As a registered user you have the absolute right to inquire what information we have regarding your business, clientele, or financial records. We pledge that such information will be encrypted and at all times held in the utmost of confidences.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this, please contact us and let us know. We will do our best to address your matter.
1. Law Enforcement
When contacted by law enforcement handling an active investigation, we will provide such information we have to assist that investigation. We do not condone illicit activity and appreciate your understanding in that regard. Any request by law enforcement that we believe to be overreaching or abusive of the legal system will result in our company retaining an attorney and working with law enforcement to narrow what is provided solely to what they need to accomplish their mission.
If material comes to light that demonstrates or suggests a person is in a dangerous situation that will possibly result in serious harm or death, we will contact law enforcement and provide them with the information that has concerned us.
2. What Do We Collect?
For general site visitors, we collect nothing. Some cookies may track where you go around the site and you may, at your choice, provide your contact information or register an account with our Service. However, we do not seek to monetize your visit here.
For registered Service users, we collect, out of necessity, your point of contact name, contact information, client data and information needed for patient treatment, and your device data. At your option, you may keep your device logged in, which will plant a cookie on your system which will be passive and solely to allow you to continue to use and enjoy our service.
When we no longer require your data, we destroy it. While we have it, we encrypt it with SSL certified encryption and limit access to that data. As professionals with years of experience in the medical field there is nothing more horrifying than the inadvertent release or careless handling of your information. We promise to hold it sacred, confidential, and destroy it promptly when we can.
3. Use of Your Information
As stated above, we may collect such information as needed to make our service work for you and our Clients.
Any information you provide is in order to facilitate you accessing our service. ROMBOT may request name, address, phone, or other information in order to provide you with better services.
ROMBOT does not sell your information. Ever.
4. Notifications and Use of E-Mail
When you provide ROMBOT with your name, email address, mailing address or telephone number, and you do not “opt-out”, ROMBOT and ROMBOT representatives and authorized affiliates may use and the provided information to alert you to product updates, special offers, updated information, new products and any other relevant area that would be of interest to you. You may always opt out of such updates and we will promptly remove you from the mailing list(s).
You may “opt-out” by contacting ROMBOT’s Client Service Department or by following the instructions included in the email correspondence or on ROMBOT’s website.
We do not provide your personally identifying information, user content, or material to marketing partners.
We may choose to aggregate data anonymously in order to review benchmarks and determine product success. In such instance, the data is aggregated, remains anonymous, and your personally identifiable data is left out of the activity.
6. Protection of Information
When personal information is required, ROMBOT website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to transmit this data. This is done to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you have offered. While ROMBOT strives to protect the personal information you submit to us, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As such, ROMBOT cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our products and you do so at your own risk. Once your information has been received by ROMBOT, we will make our best effort to ensure the safety and security on our systems.
As stated elsewhere in this policy, should we become aware of a breach, all affected parties will be promptly notified.
7. GDPR Compliance
ROMBOT is global. We offer our service for the U.S of A but understand some Clients may access our Service from abroad.
To that end we recognize that the European Union has enacted the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
ROMBOT has appointed [INSERT] to serve as the Data Protection Officer (DPO). S/He may be contacted at email@example.com with questions and concerns. We choose to appoint a DPO in this instance because information is processed systemically, on a wide scale, and involves possible sensitive materials.
ROMBOT does not handle material applicable under Article 3(2) of the GDPR. Accordingly, it does not have an Article 27 representative. Should circumstances change, this will be updated accordingly.
Data breaches will be reported to the applicable authority as soon as they’re discovered. Clients will be notified promptly and all steps required to protect their information will be taken. This may go so far as ROMBOT shutting down processes, applications, and programs to minimize the breach. We apologize in the event of such disruption.
To find out what information is retained by ROMBOT about you, please contact the DPO, provide your information, and we will strive to comply in a timely manner. Deletion of your information may be requested in a similar manner, with an affirmative statement acknowledging and accepting that such deletion is irreversible.
8. California Residents
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, permits our California based Clients to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about personal information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to make a request related to California law, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the application. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California.
Please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems. We will do everything within our power to remove it.
Per California’s new AB 375 “The Consumer Privacy Act”, set to take effect in 2020, ROMBOT will remain open and honest in its dealings with California Clients. We will update this section accordingly.
If you disagree with an update to this policy you may contact us and request deletion of your information, cease and desist use of our website and/or service and we will move forward accordingly.
10. Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
2. The information collected with visitor cookies and through the hosted tracking is used to gain a better understanding of which sections of our site are most important to our users as well as identify possible navigation issues. This allows us to enhance your user experience in the future. The data collected from these visitor cookies and hosted tracking does not collect any personally identifiable information and is used in aggregate form only.
3. We do not utilize cookies that retarget or track you after leaving the site.
4. ROMBOT does not monetize the data generated by the cookies.
5. When the cookies or tracking tools are not necessary, ROMBOT will not use them.
6. When the information generated by the cookies is no longer required, ROMBOT will delete it.
7. California residents, GDPR residents, and other applicable parties may request information on the specific use of information pertaining to their device. If possible we will provide it.
8. If we cannot provide the information referenced in #6 we will notify you and explain why. We fully expect it will be, “we delete that information as soon as we no longer need it.”